[postgis-users] When will the PostGIS 2.0 be released?

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Tue Oct 25 10:06:16 PDT 2011

When you use the windows installer for 9.1, it gives you the option of
installing 1.5.3 in the stackbuilder followup.  I'n theory, that's what I
just did on my winxp box :-).

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.

Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net>
Sent by: postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net
10/25/2011 12:55 PM
Please respond to
PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>

PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [postgis-users] When will the PostGIS 2.0 be released?

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:44:24AM -0500, Aren Cambre wrote:
> Isn't the opposite being said here by Paragon staff?
> http://old.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=32553824&framed=y

I don't know, I'm reporting what's being said by the PostGIS source code:
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/browser/tags/1.5.3/NEWS

   - #940, support for PostgreSQL 9.1 beta 1
     (Regina Obe, Paul Ramsey, patch submitted by stl)

--strk;