[postgis-users] Build Postgis - no Numpy in GDAL python bindings

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Oct 28 09:29:12 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 03:32:50PM +0000, Nordgren, Bryce wrote:

> Was your GDAL python bindings compiled with numpy support? May need to rebuild GDAL python bindings...

Yeah, it happend to me as well, and was pretty frustrating in that
GDAL configuration doesnt' tell you about that. IFF numpy is installed
at GDAL configuration time, it'll be included, otherwise it won't.
And it will take a new ./configure run (GDAL side) to get it in.
And (again) no notice/warning about it being included or not.

--strk;