[postgis-users] Build Postgis - no Numpy in GDAL python bindings

Andreas Forø Tollefsen andreasft at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 01:52:59 PDT 2011

That's what i find strange. I have installed latest numpy. First tried
the numpy from the resipitory, then the latest numpy subversion, but
numpy is not included when ./configure --with-python GDAL.
Have never had this problem before when building GDAL. Such as 1.8.1
version from source.
Do i have to specify --with-numpy or something?

Thanks.

Andreas