[postgis-users] Build Postgis - no Numpy in GDAL python bindings

Andreas Forø Tollefsen andreasft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 03:58:59 PDT 2011

Hi.
Thank you for your tips, but I cannot make it work.
I cannot make gdal trunk include numpy when compiling. It does not
matter if I have numpy installed from repository or from trunk.
Could there be a mismatch with the directories GDAL look for numpy,
and where it is actually stored on my linux box?

Andreas