[postgis-users] raster2pgsql

JamesH james.holmes at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 10:19:04 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to load a .img raster through raster2pgsql. Recently upgraded to
version beta4 and I believe the commands have changed.

Previously I have used something like (when in postgresql\9.1\bin)
raster2pgsql -r C:\Users\james\height_newcastle.img -t public.height -s
27700 -o C:\Users\james\height/sql

But this is now returning as "unable to read raster file: -o"
Looking through the documentation I have recognised to change -r to -R and
-s is still the same but the -t has changed and -o does not exist in the
help.

What should I be doing to produce the sql file?

Kind Regards,
James