[postgis-users] Postgis topology help

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Wed Apr 4 12:14:13 PDT 2012

Thanks again for a prompt reply.

QGIS is showing the results of the inserts & polygonise in the attached image. So, yes, just as you sketched it.

I had assumed Polygonize was constructing polygon TopoGeometries ?? Obviously I've missed something somewhere.

I can find no info at all on the ST_TopologySummary() function. Not in the docs, & even Google cannot find a single reference. Where do I look for some explanation of this function (& any others that might be relevant )?

Thanks,

   Brent