[postgis-users] Geom/Rast Intersection St9bad_alloc

JamesH james.holmes at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 03:06:15 PDT 2012

"St9Bad_alloc means the process run out of memory.
There may be a memory leak or uncareful use in
ST_Intersection(raster,geometry)."

Thought it could be something like that.

"Try restricting the scope of your queries, using
subsets from clip_build and nclheat and storing the
results in a temporary table."

I've checked and seen that my raster is actually three bands when I thought
it was just single band.
Is there a way to alter the query to account for this?

Regards,
James

-----
GIS Undergraduate