[postgis-users] SAGA GIS connection to Postgis

georgew gws293 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:43:39 PDT 2012

Hi, I would be delighted to hear from anyone who has succeeded in using SAGA
GIS for Windows 7 64 with Postgis 2.0 and Postgres 9.1 for Win 7 64. (or
even a 32 bit version)
All I have succeeded in doing is connect to the database and list tables in
the database but I cannot retrieve any data from any of the tables and
visualise it in SAGA. (SAGA relies on ODBC to access the database).
Many thanks