[postgis-users] Upgrade database from to 2.0 to 2.1.0SVN fails for raster

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Fri Aug 3 08:16:31 PDT 2012

Jan,

I don't believe an official upgrade script exists yet for migrating
from 2.0 to 2.1SVN.  I did manage to upgrade a 2.0 database yesterday
to 2.1 using the rtpostgis_upgrade_20_minor.sql but a few edits.  I
had to copy two CREATE TYPE statements (agg_samealignment and
addbandarg) from rtpostgis.sql.

-bborie