[postgis-users] JDBC SNAPSHOT postgis-2.1.0SVN.jar Not found

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Aug 9 23:30:09 PDT 2012

It's not just you.  I'll see what I can do about this next week.  I think it
happened when we switched our jdbc build to use Maven instead of Ant and our
buildbots have not been updaed yet to use the new Maven bindings.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1835

Sorry about that,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us