[postgis-users] Could not add all rasters to a table.

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 14 11:43:51 PDT 2012

The error is just that: at least one raster isn't aligned with the other
rasters being added to that table.  One way to see what could be going
on is to use gdalinfo on the four rasters.  Check the values for the
upper-left corner, scale and skew.  The scale and skew should be the
same while the upper-left corners should be divisible without a remainder...

(rast1X - rast2X) / scaleX = whole number

(rast1Y - rast2Y) / scaleY = whole number

If all that looks good, post the outputs from gdalinfo for all four
rasters so that I can take a look and see if there are strange floating
point issues...

-bborie