[postgis-users] irregular tiling with raster2pgsql - imported raster has nodata value on the edge

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Mon Aug 27 09:51:25 PDT 2012

You could post-process those tiles on the east and south by running them
through ST_Clip.  Since the pixels that are NODATA are consistently
located, the geometry to clip upon shouldn't be hard to make.

And correct to your last sentence.  If you're using released versions of
GDAL and clip the east and south tile, GDAL will fail as this violates
the rules of regular blocking.

-bborie