[postgis-users] Postgis 2.0 TopoGeo_AddPolygon

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Aug 28 12:57:01 PDT 2012

Check to make sure that topology schema is in your database search path.

CREATE EXTENSION postgis_topology;

adds it automatically, but if you built from a template database it won't be
there.

I forget if the regular topology install script automatically adds it.

So something like

ALTER DATABASE mygisdb SET search_path="$user", public, topology;

You'll need to start a new session for the changes to take effect.

Hope that helps,
Regina