[postgis-users] raster2pgsql loader error

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Feb 2 02:53:02 PST 2012

On 2 February 2012 10:30, Andreas Forø Tollefsen <andreasft at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mateusz,
>
> Thanks for your advice. I tested both files using GDAL Info, and both works
> fine and shows up with the correct information.
> What i dont understand is why some of my rasters will not load when they
> loaded without a hitch using the python script.

If GDAL is happy with all your data, but both loaders, the old in
Python and the new in C,
are not happy, there likely is a bug in the loaders.

I'd attach the gdalinfo output (not gdal_info, funny GDAL names ;))
to the ticket.

AFAIU, the old loader I wrote in Python has been deprecated and the new
version written in C by Bborie is now officially supported.

Best regards,