[postgis-users] NoData Constraint

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 7 09:37:05 PST 2012

Hey David,

No.  It isn't a problem per-se.  Some would say that it is a problem
since the ideal is that all rasters in a table have the same raster and
band metadata.  Personally, having the NODATA value be different across
different rasters in a table isn't significant as it will NOT affect any
raster operations done on any subset or all rows of the table.

-bborie