[postgis-users] what is the default password of Postgres user in POSTGIS 2.0

Zelio Fernandes zelio.fern at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:39:33 PST 2012

Iam Very thankful to Sandro santilli and all the others who patiently replied
to my posts regarding import of POSTGIS raster , I Re-Read the post of
Sandro santilli

Use this:

 $ /usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/bin/raster2pgsql

Or set your path:

 $ PATH=$PATH:/usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/bin/

I've to admit I'm not sure why we don't install those binaries
into /usr/local/bin

and the below command worked

$ /usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/bin/raster2pgsql -s 4236 -I -C -M
/home/gise/Desktop/postgis_installation/zelio/ThaneDist_srtm_mosaic.tif  -F
-t 30x30 public.demelevation | psql -d db3

AND IT WORKED .....HURRAY........

i am sorry to disturb you'll with my post , i was new to unix.....

THANK YOU  ALL