[postgis-users] extra function?

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 22 10:41:14 PST 2012

Hey Steve,

_st_summarystats is an underlying function that isn't meant for use by
end-users.  ST_SummaryStats is what you should be using.

The example query you provided shouldn't have any issues and shouldn't
be creating any of those messages.  In your situation, you don't even
need the true::boolean.

-bborie

--
Bborie Park