[postgis-users] topology example

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:34:54 PST 2012

Hi Sandro,

Thanks again.

I have a fresh installed for 2 days now.
Postgis 2.0 a6 (it is a 7 now)
Geos 3.3.2
Is this ok?

I did not do anything with topology_upgrade.sql, there is nothing
written in the installation doc.
What should I do with it?

Would you perform a loop to update the topogeom field, so one entry at once?

Thanks a lot for your valuable help!

Greetings

Denis