[postgis-users] topology example

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:03:10 PST 2012

Okay,

So I am looping over my 25000 pipes and soon as there is a topology
error, the
UPDATE distribution.pipes SET topogeom = toTopoGeom(wkb_geometry,
''distrib_topo'', layer) WHERE id = pi.id;
throws an error:
ERROR:  SQL/MM Spatial exception - point not on edge

I would like to list all the errors by raising the ids, what is the
exception to catch?

Thanks......