[postgis-users] topology example

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:52:44 PST 2012

To be sure, we understand each others, here is the few lines of SQL I am
using:
https://github.com/3nids/qWat/blob/7bc65b5a43ffb9ae5947ede683ff1f2274807972/sql/topology.sql

I know I have errors in topology in my pipes. So, is this correct than I
can use toTopoGeom for geometries that have incorrect topology?
Or should I check them first?

Here is the result of validate topology when a part of my pipes is in
the topology column:
SELECT topology.ValidateTopology('distrib_topo');
      validatetopology
  ("face without edges",0,)
(1 row)

I can dump the db, this will be a few megas, but I would like to be sure
I am not doing anything stupid, first....