[postgis-users] The PostGIS Blog project

Stephen V. Mather svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
Fri Feb 24 05:17:59 PST 2012

Aggregation would be better for me.  The only warning I'd give is you'll
also get poorly formed and inefficient queries from blogs like mine, where
the implicit cross join is all too common :).  I cause enough damage without
being aggregated.  But hopefully, aggregation would also expose those blogs
to additional critique.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Mather
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Manager
(216) 635-3243
svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
clevelandmetroparks.com