[postgis-users] topology example

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:44:24 PST 2012

> The version I saw didn't look like in need to rollback, no.
> But I could have misread it.

Agree, so I do not understand why there nothing filled.

> > I wrote a small SQL with two geometries where I have the error.
> >
> https://github.com/3nids/qWat/blob/38cde48d509d9b9a179eea1fd4db5bbd67121dcf/sql/strk.demo.sql
> > I putted a some " !!! " in front of drop schema to prevent any harm
> > to some of your schemas....just in case!
>
> That's great ! Could you put in another ticket please ?
> I was actually out of topology tickets for 2.0 ;)

Three in a row ;)
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1613

> Not sure when I'll have time to look at it but it's really an excellent
> work you've done so far. If you feel like doing more you may try
> adding the following line by the start of topology/topology.sql.in.c,
> running 'make' again and loading the topology/topology_upgrade.sql:
>
>  #define POSTGIS_TOPOLOGY_DEBUG 1

I'll try this on monday.

> By the way, did "make check" completed cleanly for you ?

I don't remember what went out. I'll check this on monday morning and give
you feedback.

Thanks a lot for your time and work!
Maybe, everything will autofix during the weekend ...

Greetings,

Denis