[postgis-users] Problem using ST_MapAlgebraExpr

DavidRA theboss777 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 04:17:25 PST 2012

Hello, I'm willing to create a PL/pgSQL function in orden to obtain
normalized (0-1) rasters. This is what I have so far:

The thing is that I don't know how to handle the variables inside the
ST_MapAlgebraExpr expression. As it is now, I get an error when running the
function because it takes the minVal and maxVal variables as if they where
columns of some table.

Is there a way to use inside the expression those variables I defined
previously? Thanks a lot!