[postgis-users] Raster + Geometry Intersection

Ed Linde edolinde at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:46:14 PST 2012

Hi Pierre,
I checked the srids of the geometry and the rasters and they are both now
set to --> 900913!
I was using qgis and I think I made a mistake because I think the tif files
on disk are using
srid = 4326, while the postgis layer I added was using 900913 for osm.
I have never used OpenJump.. is it possible to view both my raster and road
geometries from
postgis on to qgis? Or you recommend installing OpenJump?
Also, do I still need to do some sort of reprojection on the geometries? Is
the SRID of 900913
reported for my rasters...reliable information?

Cheers,
Ed