[postgis-users] ERROR:function totopogeom() does not exist

Salvatore Larosa S_Larosa at libero.it
Tue Feb 28 13:38:49 PST 2012

Hi,
I was playing with a simple example to build topology, using the file strk.
demo.sql, but I get the following error:

ERROR:  function totopogeom(geometry, unknown, integer) does not exist
RIGA 17: UPDATE test.pipes SET topogeom = toTopoGeom(wkb_geometry, 't...
                                          ^

I checked if the function exists and is so!
in postgis a6 i get the same error of bug #1613, but now i am in a7!!!

Any hint?

SL