[postgis-users] ERROR:function totopogeom() does not exist

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Feb 29 00:37:07 PST 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:38:49PM +0100, Salvatore Larosa wrote:

> ERROR:  function totopogeom(geometry, unknown, integer) does not exist
> RIGA 17: UPDATE test.pipes SET topogeom = toTopoGeom(wkb_geometry, 't...

Please show the output of:

  SELECT postgis_full_version();

.. which reminds me .. we need to add an indication there about whether or not
topology is installed (could you file a ticket about that ?)

Given we have that limitation, also see if you have a topology.toTopoGeom
function:

  SELECT proname FROM pg_proc WHERE proname = 'totopogeom';

And show your search_path:

  SHOW search_path;

--strk;