[postgis-users] QGIS Plugin PostGIS Manager

Florian Beyerbach Florian.Beyerbach at gmx.de
Fri Jan 20 10:14:07 PST 2012

hi,

it is the first time i use this community support. if i make any mistake i´m sorry.
i hope that anybody can help me.
i try to use the PostGIS Manager Plugin 0.5.15 for QGIS 1.7.3 with the postgresql 9.1 and postgis 1.5.3 database on my MacBookPro with Mac OSX Lion 10.7.2.
Installation and connection to the PostGIS Database went everything fine.
know i want to "Load Data from Shapefile", i chose the shape file in the dialog and after i click the load button
i get the error message: "Message: Filename: None".

I have no idea what the problem is, can anybody help me?

regards
florian