[postgis-users] Updated PostGIS 2.0 Ubuntu 12.04 install instructions posted

GregoryKramdia algomorph at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:12:51 PDT 2012

Thanks for you reply and my apologies,
I've run update & upgrade on the system from all sources just before
attempting the whole process, but I've should have run it after installing
the prerequisites. Apparently, something needed an upgrade.

After runing the ./configure process again, I got
"checking for library containing GDALAllRegister... none required"

I guess something indirectly fixed the problem.
Everything else worked fine.