[postgis-users] Error adding raster support

Luis luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 07:12:38 PDT 2012

Hi Bborie, sorry for the belated response I haven't been at the office the
past few weeks.

As you suspected something is wrong with gdal:

$ gdalinfo
gdalinfo: error while loading shared libraries: libodbc.so.1: cannot open
$ gdal_translate
gdal_translate: error while loading shared libraries: libodbc.so.1: cannot

I'll have to sort this out before I get back to PostGIS. Any suggestions on
how to do it are welcome.

Thank you for the help,

Luís