[postgis-users] Problems Accessing prj2epsg.org

Lee Hachadoorian Lee.Hachadoorian+L at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:59:07 PDT 2012

This is not specifically a PostGIS question, but I often use
prj2epsg.org to identify SRIDs when I import shapefiles. For a while
now (a few weeks, maybe?) I've just been getting a completely blank
page when I go there. Not that the server is not found, it's there,
but seems to be serving…nothing. Google isn't turning up any news
related to this.

Anyone know anything about this?

Best,
--Lee

--
Lee Hachadoorian
PhD, Earth & Environmental Sciences (Geography)