[postgis-users] RE : Bounding Box intersection

e.j.h.polle e.j.h.polle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 06:51:27 PDT 2012

Hi Ed,

Yeah, I would suggest to use ST_MakeEnvelope (which was also one of the
suggestions by Francois Hugues).

The query would look something like this:
SELECT * FROM myschema.mylinestringtable WHERE ST_Intersects(geom,
ST_MakeEnvelope(155000, 463000, 156000, 464000, 28992));

N.B. The fifht argument for ST_MakeEnvelope is the SRID of
'mylinestringtable'.

HTH,

Egge-Jan
http://twiav-tt.blogspot.nl/