[postgis-users] upgrading PostGIS and Postgres

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Thu Jul 19 21:08:57 PDT 2012

I apologize for what may be a trivial question.  I want to upgrade both
Postgres and PostGIS but not sure which to upgrade first.  I am currently
running Postgres 9.0.7 and PostGIS 2.0 beta (from Jan 2012.)  I would like
to go to Postgres 9.1 and PostGIS 2.0.1.  (I'm working in Windows.)

Do I upgrade Postgres or PostGIS first?  Does it matter?   Thanks.

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware