[postgis-users] upgrading PostGIS and Postgres

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Fri Jul 20 11:55:43 PDT 2012

Thanks for the response.  I will follow your suggestion.

However, is PostGIS 2.0.1 supported on Postgres 9.0?   I had thought it was
but do not see a Windows installer for that combination on
http://postgis.refractions.net/download/windows/

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware