[postgis-users] Best way to safely remove Kyng Chaos PSQL from a Mac?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jun 19 16:42:09 PDT 2012

What problems are you having?  I can help, you only need to ask.

But, if you really want to uninstall:

I keep forgetting to add uninstall instructions to my Postgres & PostGIS.  Quick-n-dirty:

stop postgres:

    sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.postgresql.postgres.plist

delete:

/usr/local/pgsql-9.1
/usr/local/pgsql