[postgis-users] Create topologic layers from simple geometries

Greg Williamson gwilliamson39 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 15:58:19 PDT 2012

Actually --

----- Original Message -----

I think the count goes the other way --
  insert has two named columns (nei and topo) ...
  The select has one column -- output from topology.toTopoGeom

Provide a value for nei (gid? some other value?) or remove it from the insert and let it default to whatever the nei_topo table says.

HTH,

Greg W.
(not familiar w/ the topology tools so I hope I am not off base)