[postgis-users] Help on warning from raster2pgsql

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 08:52:10 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm study-ing and try-ing to use the postgis 2.0 raster capability in beta2.

I launch raster2pgsql on a set of 730 files raster TIFF4 CCITT FAX
black/white with tfw world-file.

The postgis raster is a new feature for me.

So I try use this settings:

raster2pgsql -s 3003 -I -C -M rst10k_flat/*.tif -F -f rast -d -t 128x128
raster.ctr10k > ctr10k.sql

meanwhile the ctr10k.sql file is becoming really huge, the shell report me

>WARNING: Different geotransform matrices found in the set of rasters being
converted to PostGIS raster

I don't know what this mean, so I don't understand if it is due to some
wrong setting.

thx,

--
Andrea Peri