[postgis-users] Voronoi tessellation

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:52:50 PST 2012

On Mar 5, 2012, at 9:44 PM, Derek Jones wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have used an R solution that works well with the plsql to do this. Found here:
>
> http://www.bostongis.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?content_name=postgresql_plr_tut02
>
> Needed some mods for my local solution, but helpful.

Yes, I tried that, but as I noted in my earlier email, I got the following error

ERROR:  R interpreter expression evaluation error
DETAIL:  Error in pg.spi.exec(sprintf("select x(%2$s) as x, y(%2$s) as y from %1$s;",  :
  error in SQL statement : syntax error at or near ";"
CONTEXT:  In R support function pg.spi.exec
In PL/R function voronoi