[postgis-users] [postgis-devel] PostGIS 2.0.0beta2

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Wed Mar 7 14:46:53 PST 2012

Yeah! Put some rasters in it and look at them with QGIS, export them with GDAL and intersects them with your biggest vector layer.

We compute raster statistics here on climate data for 50 years totalizing 16 GByte of data on area of buffers the size of France! (Takes a couple of hours but at least we get results...)

Have fun!

Pierre