[postgis-users] problem with raster2pgsql

cheryl buckley cheryl.bckl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 03:07:25 PST 2012

Hi bborie and Pierre,

I am not too sure if what I did was a hundred percent correct. I was
thinking perhaps I am suppose to make a setting in QGIS to obtain a
corrected image, and not alter the "-t 100x100" in the raster2pgsql
command line, i'm not too sure. But, non-the-less find attached zip
folders (screenshots) of my images I generated. The first set is the
faulty images with the "-t 100x100" and the second set is the images
generated with a "-t 300x300".  Please note that the hillshade image
in this case also came out faulty. I also made screenshots of the
histograms of the images. Perhaps this will now shed some light.
Please do confirm if you were able to unzip the images and view them.

Regards