[postgis-users] Client to view Postgis Raster

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Thu Mar 8 10:07:03 PST 2012

Andrea,

It should work. I didn't test much up to now to try to identify problems and their causes (I think that should be the responsibility of the person who wrote the plugin...) but I know it should work with the PostGIS trunk as it is.

Try to experiment first with gdal_translate to delimit the problem as the QGIS plugin is based on GDAL. Are you using QGIS.

I personally do all my test with OpenJump which can display a vectorization of the rasters. I generally just have to display raster extents (rast::geometry).

Pierre