[postgis-users] Voronoi in PostGIS

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Fri Mar 9 16:57:19 PST 2012

See the tutorials here:

http://www.bostongis.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?content_name=postgresql_plr_tut01
http://www.bostongis.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?content_name=postgresql_plr_tut02
http://www.bostongis.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?content_name=postgresql_plr_tut03

They may be of some help.

Cheers,

  Brent Wood

--- On Sat, 3/10/12, Dheeraj Chand <dheeraj at dheerajchand.com> wrote:

From: Dheeraj Chand <dheeraj at dheerajchand.com>
Subject: Re: [postgis-users] Voronoi in PostGIS
To: "PostGIS Users Discussion" <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 1:22 PM

Oh, gotcha.  I'm actually very good with R, so that's a relief. Umm, I used the installers from Kyng Chaos for PostGIS and all the libraries, and I'm not exactly the best at command line interactions, sorry.

Can someone give me completely idiot-proof directions to installing PL/R on OS X Lion, assuming the Kyng Chaos versions of GDAL, etc. ?

-dx