[postgis-users] 3D geometries

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at umb.no
Thu Mar 15 01:14:00 PDT 2012

Hi,

For "ST_SetMFromRaster(geom, rast)", I think it would be
better to only add the Z/M value to the points of the input
geometry.  Those that want to do something like ST_Densify
should do that as a separate preprocessing step.
This would give the user more control of the process (the
user may want tunnels and bridges).

Håvard