[postgis-users] Fwd: cut lines with points

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Thu Mar 15 05:32:41 PDT 2012

I tried with the function of example, removing only the part "AND NOT
ST_Intersects(ST_Boundary(..."
because I want the line also be cut ifintersected.

After I did so:

create table teste9 as
SELECT upgis_cutlineatpoints(passeios.the_geom,
rebaixamentos_peoes.the_geom, 50 )
FROM passeios CROSS JOIN rebaixamentos_peoes

But did not result simply created thousands of lines of overlapping
lines that already existed in table 'passeios'.

Can anybody help me to resolve this?

thanks