[postgis-users] Is it possible to batch append many dxf to a postgis table?

Pietro Rossin pietro.rossin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:48:05 PDT 2012

The administration of my area distributes geographic vectorial data as dxf
or dgn.
Source data are not readable afaik.  I think they are in .Bin or fcn I
don't remember right now.
Raw data are full of hidden things that you can choose to export and To do
this I must use a software developed ad hoc (not free source).
So,  if I don't want to get crazy,  I have to use those wonderful dxf....
I know they aren't the best choice for gis development, but this is what I
have. For this reason I'm trying to convert and merge them in postgis
tables.
Thanks
Pietro