[postgis-users] Cannot open offline raster

guyomji guyomji at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:41:39 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm trying to load a raster in out mode and it works great,

but when I try to execute some function on it, it doesn't...

for exemple, the following request : *SELECT St_SummaryStats(rast) FROM
rast_out*
return an error : rt_band_load_offline_data: *Cannot open offline raster*:
w05d_seawifs_chla_50km_1m_200001.er10.float.tiff

 - I allready check file reading access but, is there some specials
caracters not allowed in the raster file path?

thanks a lot for your enlightenment

Guyomji

nb:

- my raster is not tiled and has only one band data.
- same request on same in db raster works (SELECT St_SummaryStats(rast) FROM
*rast_in*)

PostGis "2.0.0beta4SVN r0"
GDAL 1.9
Ubuntu 11.10 - 64bits