[postgis-users] POSTGIS 2.0 on WIn

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Mar 26 19:26:18 PDT 2012

PROJSO  settings shouldn't be necessary anymore because libproj.dll is not
used.

I upgraded the install to use proj 4.8.0 so the dll is now libproj-0.dll
which is what gdal assumes by default.

It's possible I missed a dll and my tests systems already had them -- make
sure you have libproj-0.dll in your bin folder.

I think if postgis is in use it won't be able to copy the dll so you will
probably need to shut down your service / restart and then run the copy
script.

Hope that helps,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us