[postgis-users] More details for errors
denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:02:51 PDT 2012
Hi Nicolas, hi all,
Thanks for your reply.
The problem is:
- I cannot filter my view using where geometryType(wkb_geometry) =
'LINESTRING' as it will still return the same error
- I cannot check the result of ST_LineMerge in the where clause since
aggragates are not allowed in wheres
- If I cast to a MULTI, I don't how to check that it is castable to a
So, I'll try to reformulate:
- Can I check if a MultiLineString is in fact a LineString ?
- Is there a way to test the result of LineMerge to see if it is a
LineString or MultiLineString?
On 03/26/2012 02:00 PM, Nicolas Ribot wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I have a view which does this
>> In case of the lines are not juxtaposed, I have this error
>> ERROR: Geometry type (MultiLineString) does not match column type
>> Is there a way of getting the line ID which leads to the error???
> you could execute the SQL query defining the view and filter features
> where geometryType(wkb_geometry) = 'LINESTRING' to identify only
> problematic features.
> postgis-users mailing list
> postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
More information about the postgis-users