[postgis-users] DE-9IM question

Martin Davis mtnclimb at telus.net
Wed May 9 10:10:01 PDT 2012

No, we didn't prove exhaustiveness.  But as you can see from the
documentation in the test cases we did try and formalize a system for
describing geometric configurations, with the idea that it might lead to
a way of enumerating all possible distinct situations.  It would be
interesting to see this pushed through to a proof.