[postgis-users] PostGIS Raster with Map Server

abhishek bansal discover.ab at gmail.com
Fri May 11 22:18:30 PDT 2012

And url I am using for mapserver is

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/raster_wmsServerPostGIS.map&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&LAYERS=rasterLayer,points1,waterways&STYLES=&SRS=EPSG:4326&BBOX=68.820812,8.082365,96.070602,34.585531&WIDTH=800&HEIGHT=600&FORMAT=image/png

I am able to see waterways and points1 whicha re my vector layers but not
rasterlayer.
I am also not able to visualize this rasterlaer in QGIS.

I am stuck at this point.