[postgis-users] One-click installer or building from the source code (postgresql)

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Tue May 15 18:18:51 PDT 2012

G'day Muni,

A good rule for getting an answer on a mailing list is to ask a clear question - if you don't get a response after three weeks you might want to consider rephrasing it, or being more specific.

You have provided very little information on what you are actually trying to achieve, or on what sort of system, what constraints you are working under or what scale and type of data you are managing.

For a start, typing "postgresql arcsde" into google returned at least 60 000 records, the first ten of which included an ESRI supplied installation guide and a number of blogs and email lists discussing this combination, I would suggest you try this route, and then bring in some specific questions.

good luck

Ben